Motivation and Magic


"The magic happens in the lives of those who believe in the magic..." Get to know EJ McKnight and how he can help you bring the magic into your life.

GREAT NEWS!!! EJ McKnight is scheduled to be in the Philippines from March 19 to April 1, 2013! Contact us if you are interested to give your organization a unique seminar experience!

I can say I am one of the fortunate people who have “experienced” EJ McKnight. I say “experience” because I strongly believe he is one speaker who does not just give his audience something to hear or see, but to experience.

I met EJ McKnight during one of my trips to Tacloban. It was a “good morning”, “hi, hello” meeting, and I frankly didn’t think much about it. We exchanged cards, and I included him in my address book. We exchanged e-mails, but nothing of significance.

Until he offered me to represent him in the country. I was of course flattered that he would think I was capable of the job, but I had to turn it down at first because I didn’t think I could handle it that time. After a few years, he repeated the offer and I rethought it. I accepted because at that time, I already got to know him and his involvements in the country a little better and he won my admiration and respect as a person. I knew that he was making a difference in some people’s lives and I wanted to be part of that.

Aside from that, I found him to be a truly effective speaker. He delivers his messages clearly, in an entertaining manner. Oh, did I mention he is a professional magician as well? His magic highlights his messages, which is maybe what distinguishes him from the other motivational speakers around.

EJ McKnight’s background as a football coach and a teacher, plus his admirable personal discipline, dedication and drive complete the package. And, what I find so unique is that you can feel his heartfelt desire to help people change their lives for the better. And I think that is what matters most.

EJ McKnight loves the Philippines and comes to share his gifts here about thrice a year. Should you be interested to treat yourself and your employees to an encounter with him, do contact me For further information on EJ McKnight and our company, Standing Ovations, please click here.

HOME

Labels: , , , , ,